ExxonMobil affiliates and predecessor companies have been operating in Indonesia for more than 100 years.
ExxonMobil operates the Arun Field in Nanggroe Aceh Darussalam Province as a Cooperation Contract Contractor (KKKS). ExxonMobil affiliates also operate the South Lhoksukon A and D, as well as the North Sumatra Offshore gas field and hold a 100 percent participating interest in the above mentioned fields.
Mobil Cepu Ltd. (MCL), have jointly taken part as the Contractor under the Cepu Cooperation Contract which will run until 2035. ExxonMobil holds 45 percent of the total Participating Interest in the Cepu Block.
During the period of 2006 – 2009, the Government of Indonesia awarded the Gunting Block in East Java, the Surumana and Mandar Block in the deep waters of Makassar Strait, and the Cendrawasih Block in the Papua Province, to ExxonMobil.
ExxonMobil’s workforce in Indonesia is a key to its success. Our track record for business success is a direct reflection of the quality of our employees. ExxonMobil companies in Indonesia employ more than 850 people.
Over 90 percent of ExxonMobil staff in Indonesia are Indonesians, many of whom work in positions as managers, engineers, geoscientists, accountants, and administrative and operations staff.
ExxonMobil strives to maintain positive, productive and supportive work environments throughout its operations. ExxonMobil has long-established programs that help employees develop their skills and we work to maintain and nurture a diverse and highly talented workforce. Learn more about our workforce in Indonesia.
At ExxonMobil Indonesia, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
Territory Manager – Jakarta
Basic Purpose of the Position
- Overall assists PO Manager Indonesia to provide coordination, liaison support and services for Polyolefin business in Indonesia.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Supports the management and development of customers’ and distributors’ relationship
- Supports the collection of market data and information relevant to the business
- Provides some level of Technical expertise to ensure a high level of service capability
- Supports business development efforts in Indonesia to achieve the major step up in business targets
- Ensure compliance to Business Control processes related to the conduct of the business on behalf of EMCAP and in compliance with the license of PT. EMLI
- Bachelor degree from well-recognized university
- 3-5 years working experience in plastic / chemical related field
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English to provide efficient and effective coordination and communication role; good command of mandarin or Chinese dialect will be a plus
- Basic polymer application technology
Those who are interested please apply to link below.