Danone in Indonesia is represented by four companies and three categories of business: PT Tirta Investama (Waters), PT Sarihusada Generation Mahardika and PT Nutricia Indonesia Sejahtera (Early Life Nutrition), and Nutricia Medical Nutrition (Medical Nutrition). Danone in Indonesia always strive to reach and serve large numbers of Indonesian people. Currently Danone in Indonesia has more than 14,000 employees, spreading across the province through more than 1.5 million outlets and 21 factory.
Become a part of Danone and join the thrilling experience of bringing health through food to as many people as possible. Danone believes that success is not just measured by business results, but also how much we contribute to social progress. Danone is a company for people who really want to make a difference. With us, you will join a culture where you will be appreciated for your own unique talents.
Internal Control Manager – Jakarta
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
The positions is Internal Control Manager. You’ll be responsible to:
- To ensure consistency of the Business Process Owners in maintaining internal control in their business processes, incl. its documentation.
- To ensure sufficient and effective internal controls are applied in entire business process.
- To improve the CBU self assessment Internal Control Checklist (by developing ICC reporting system as base for improvement).
- Related to her roles, to facilitate the risk assessment for Vestalis in the Company.
- As PIC, to ensure the implementation of DANgo in the Company.
- Enhance the internal control awareness in the CBUs, by ensuring consistent communication, training and other tools to all respective parties.
Education & Experience
- Internal audit / internal control / business process background in a industrial and / or distribution company
- External audit experience focusing on Financial Audit will be an advantage
Skilss & Competency
- Internal Control understanding with Accounting and Auditing skill
- Sufficient knowledge in the common practices of business process
- Adequate knowledge of risk link to internal control
- Good in interpersonal, negotiation & presentation skills
- Able to communicate in English and good English reporting skills
- Strong leadership
- Able to lead and to work in a team
AFH Manager – Surabaya
IDA – Aqua, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for AFH Manager Indonesia (ID) Surabaya
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside!
- To initiate and execute consumer activation & sponsorship programs by each segment in AFH (Away From Home) / Horeca Channel.
- To initiate and develop consumer activation guidelines for AFH channels within business guidelines.
- To work closely with Sales / Key Account team on strategy development & implementation of Picture of Success, measure performance and monitor executions in the given timeline.
- To develop operational plans for the brand, to strengthen company’s products position in the market and to ensure the development and delivery of overall commercial strategy.
The profile we’re looking for
- S1 / Bachelor in Marketing or other relevant major
- 5+ years working experience from any industry, preferably FMCG.
- 3+ year experience in sales / marketing, regional sales field related with On Premise channel.
Please send your resume (maximum 1.5 MB) to: career.indonesia[at]danone.com with email subject: SF-Internal Control Manager / COM-AFH Manager. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.