QNB Indonesia continues to improve its performance by showing significant growth that reflects the bank’s commitment towards a sustainable growth and achieving its vision to be a top tier bank in Indonesia.
In 2016 the Bank continued to strive to achieve excellence despite many challenges. Innovations which were made one after another represented our commitment to keep striving and growing sustainably and at the end of the year the Bank has once again proven its solid performance. The Bank has been successfully strived at its best and managed to grow prudent and sustainable.
Our journey that spans more than a century has forged us to remain committed to sustainable growth as well as Indonesia prosperity. PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk is proud to support local people, businesses, and communities for more than a century and look forward to continue serving Indonesia communities in the years ahead.
Build your tomorrow. The future is calling! Make your mark with QNB Indonesia. Be part of the team and make your career a personal success.
Pursue your success with the Management Development Program. Adapt, Evolve, Learn, Step Forward and Be a Leader of QNB Indonesia.
Management Development Program (MDP)
The Management Development Program (MDP) opens your career pathway to become leaders of PT Bank QNB Indonesia Tbk. Based on the Group’s consistent strong financial performance and its expanding international presence, QNB is currently ranked as the most valuable bank brand in The Middle East and Africa, according to Brand Finance Magazine.
QNB Indonesia as being part of the Group has acentuate its energy to consistently sustain Bank’s vision and commitment by 2017 to become a top tier bank in Indonesia in terms of financial performance.
To be successfully shortlisted, you must at least meet the criteria as follow:
- Passion to learn, positive aptitude, strong determination, and ability to work as a team.
- Bachelor Degree with a min GPA of 3.0 from a reputable university, Master Degree is an advantage with a min GPA of 3.25.
- Fresh Graduates or has a maximum of 3 years working experience.
- Applicant not older than 27 years old by the end of September 2017.
- Actively involved in organization or extracurricular activities.
- Having good leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Good analytical judgment, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Have the ability to operate MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Please submit your CV no later than July 19, 2017 to: recruitment_mdp[at]qnb.co.id.