BNI offers fund deposit services and loan facilities to the corporate, small and medium segments. A number of products and services have been adapted to the needs of consumers, whether children, adolescence, adult, and even consumers in their retirement age. By the end of 2015, BNI had total assets of Rp508 trillion and a total of 26,875 employees. BNI operates a wide ranging service network throughout Indonesia, with 1,826 domestic outlets and 6 (six) overseas branches (Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, London, New York, and Seoul). Currently, BNI has 16,071 ATM’s, supported by the “ATM Bersama” network in cooperation with other banks in Indonesia. BNI also serves its customers through 71,000 EDC’s, as well as through Internet banking and SMS banking.
Take the career opportunity and get inspired. Unleash your potential and get inspired to be part of our transformation. Come and explore a career change in our high performance environment. We value your talent and experience and provide you with the work where you can accentuate your talent and capability. Each and every BNI talent will receive equal treatment regardless to workforce diversity.
BNI, a great place to contribute,learn and grow,to be the pride of our nation, it’s time you to make a real impact!.
- We’re looking for someone who interested to work in banking / financial industry and have a good understanding in auditing. You will join our young, passionate, and talented Internal Audit team.
- Placement: Papua, Makassar, Manado, Banjarmasin.
- Background in Accounting from reputable university
- Experienced as auditor in Public Accountant Firm (KAP) with minimum of 2 years experience
- Currently active working as an auditor
- Male / Female, maximum age 35 years old
- You’ll receive 3 months auditing brevet (intensive training)
- It is your opportunity to excalate your portfolio and experience working in one of the biggest state owned enterprise in Indonesia.
If you’re interested, please apply to link below, attach your CV within your application.